Courses taught in lab:
- ECEN 1400, Intro to Digital and Analog Electronics
- ECEN 2250, Circuits/Electronics 1
- ECEN 2260, Circuits/Electronics 2
- ECEN 3250, Circuits/Electronics 3
- ECEN 3300, Linear Systems
In fall 2004, an EEF grant awarded to Profs. Mathys and Mullis allowed the purchase of new computers and monitors for the Circuits Lab. In AY 2006, lab fees were used to buy new oscilloscopes, triple output DC power supplies, and 60 Hz AC supplies. The AC supplies were designed and constructed by a BS/MS student from the department. The power distribution for the lab benches was upgraded with course fee income. A little over $33,000 was spent on this lab from student fees.