Degree and Course Information
The information presented here is for the academic year 2015-2016; course numbers and course format may be different from those described in the University of Colorado Catalog. For information for years prior to 2015-2016, click here.
In general, students are expected to follow the curriculum which was in effect at the time they entered the program. However, occasionally changes must be made retroactively, and students are required to comply with the new degree requirements.
- Program Objectives
- Course Requirements
- Course Descriptions and Prerequisites
- List of Approved Humanities and Social Science Electives
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor online through MyCuHub.
- On-line Forms
- Request for Non-Majors to Take ECE Courses
- College of Engineering Advising Guides
- A degree audit is available through your myCUinfo login
Most of the detailed information about advising and graduation requirements can be found in the the Department's Help Guide. The Help Guide for the 2015-2016 Academic Year may be found here. (The section titles in the Table of Contents are clickable.)
Answer for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about advising, course selection and graduation requirements can be found on the following pages of the the Help Guide.
- Choosing Theory and Electives Track Courses- page 24
- Concurrent BS/MS Program - page 35
- Department Rules and Regulations - page 41
- Advising Resources - page 46
- Student Societies - page 39
- Pre-medical and Biomedical Options - page 37
- Study Abroad - page 38
Other Help Guides (pdf format)
- Academic Year 2015-2016
- Academic Year 2014-2015
- Academic Year 2013-2014
- Academic Year 2012-2013
- Academic Year 2011-2012
- Academic Year 2010-2011
- Academic Year 2009-2010
- Academic Year 2008-2009
- Academic Year 2007-2008
- Academic Year 2006-2007
- Academic Year 2005-2006