- Seminar titled "4th Annual Rocky Mountain HPC Symposium" presented by , August 12-13, , . Abstract
Announcements and News
- Congratulations to Profs. Carol Cogswell, Bob Cormack, and Mark Winey! They have just received an NSF grant for $650K for "A fluorescence microscope optical insert that creates video-rate 3D imaging capabilities using an innovative 'expanded point information content' design".
- Congratulations to Prof. Bob McLeod (ECEE) and Prof. Chris Bowman (ChemE). They have been awarded a patent for an advanced photolithography technique that allows for more precise fabrication of microdevices such as microchips, microfluidics and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
- Congratulations to Prof. Jason Marden who received an NSF CAREER award! Prof. Marden received a grant of $400K for "CAREER: Game Theoretic Methods for Multiagent Coordination."
- Congratulations to Prof. Dejan Filipovic who received $699K from the Navy ONR for "High-power Subhyperband Antennas and Arrays."
- Congratulations to Prof. Eric Keller and Prof. Richard Han (CS) for receiving a $750K NSF four-year grant for "XPS: SDA: Elasticizing the Linux Operating System for the Cloud."