Office: HFH 5161
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara .
We are always looking for good graduate students. Please apply if interested.
- 10/15/2015: We were awarded the 2015 SIAG/CST Best SICON Paper Prize for our paper "Achieving Pareto Optimality Through Distributed Learning" which was published in the SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization in 2014 with H. Peyton Young and Lucy Pao. [pdf]
- 9/1/2015: I moved from the University of Colorado to the University of California, Santa Barbara. I am very excited to start this new position and am very thankful for the wonderful experience that I had in Boulder!
- 4/30/2015: I was awarded an ONR Young Investigator Award for my project entitled "The Inherent Trade-offs in Multiagent Coordination". [html]
- 4/7/2014: I was awarded an NSF Career Award for my project entitled "Game Theoretic Methods for Multiagent Coordination". [html]
- 6/18/2013: I was invited to give a semi-plenary talk at the 2013 American Control Conference in Washington DC by the Automatic Control Council as the recipient of the 2012 Donald P. Eckman Award. The slides are [here]
- 3/20/2012: My project "The Role of Information in Distributed Control" was funded by the Office of Naval Research!
- 1/12/2012: I am excited to announce that I was awarded an AFOSR Young Investigator Award. [Press Release]
- 12/15/2011: Na Li was a finalist for best student paper at CDC for our paper Designing Games for Distributed Optimization