University of Colorado Boulder
Computer-aided verification and programming languages.
Algorithmic and logical foundations for reliable software.
Member of CUPLV.
Recent publications (complete list, DBLP, Google Scholar)
- Jedidiah McClurg (PhD, since 2013)
- Tianhan Lu (PhD, co-advised with Evan Chang, since 2015)
- Saeid Tizpaz Niari (PhD, since 2015)
- Nick Lewchenko (PhD, since 2016)
- Nilesh Jagnik. MS, Spring 2016. First employment: Google.
- Parker Evans. (Undergraduate) Discovery Learning Apprenticeship, 2013-14.
- Prabhash Krishnan (2015-16), Aniket Lata (2015-16), Krishna Sripada (2015-16), Vaibhav Singh (2014-15). (Graduate) Independent Study.
We are looking for enthusiastic PhD students and postdocs to join CUPLV. Please send me an email if you are interested in research on program verification and program synthesis.
Courses at CU Boulder
- ECEN 4313, CSCI 4830: Concurrent Programming. Spring 2017.
- ECEN 5033, CSCI 7000-005: Program Synthesis. Fall 2016.
- ECEN 4003, CSCI 4830: Concurrent Programming. Spring 2016.
- ECEN 5033, CSCI 7000-005: Program Synthesis. Fall 2015.
- ECEN 4003, CSCI 4830: Concurrent Programming. Spring 2015.
- ECEN 5139, CSCI 5135: Computer-Aided Verification. Fall 2014.
- ECEN 5033, CSCI 7000-007: Concurrent Programming. Spring 2014.
- ECEN 5139, CSCI 5135: Computer-Aided Verification. Fall 2013.
- ECEN 5033, CSCI 7000-007: Program Synthesis. Spring 2013.
- Programming Paradigms for Concurrency. Co-instructor, Fall 2010, IST Austria and TU Wien.
- CIS 399: C++ programming. Instructor, Spring 2009, University of Pennsylvania.
- CSE 399: C/C++ programming. Co-instructor, Spring 2006, University of Pennsylvania.
- CIS 511: Theory of Computation. TA, Spring 2005, University of Pennsylvania.
- CSE 482: Logic in Computer Science. TA, Fall 2004, University of Pennsylvania.
- POPL 2018, PC member
- CAV 2016, PC member
- EC2 2016, workshop PC chair
- TACAS 2016, PC member
- POPL 2016, ERC member
- GandALF 2015, PC member
- SYNT 2015, workshop PC chair
- EC2 2015, PC member
- PLVNET 2015, workshop PC chair
- CAV 2014, PC member
- EMSOFT 2014, PC member
- SYNT 2014, workshop PC member
- MEMICS 2011, workshop PC member
- DARPA STAC program, PI. 2015-2019.
- NSF award on Practical Synthesis of Network Updates, PI. 2014-2017.
- DARPA MUSE program, co-PI. 2014-2018.
- Gift from the Intel Corporation for Automated Synthesis of High-Assurance Device Drivers, PI. 2013-2016.