ECEEHelp provides information technology support to the Department of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
ECEEHelp maintains the departmental server, Schof.Colorado.EDU, faculty and staff PCs, the ECEE undergraduate lab computers, and the ECES student server. We also work with OIT to manage three subnets in the ECEE and ECOT wings of the Engineering Center and provide network and security support to ECEE research labs.
For help, e-mail us: email@example.com
Technical Resources and Help Pages
Web-based e-mail access for e-mail on Schof.Colorado.edu
Java-based SSH client for access to Schof.Colorado.EDU.
- Printing and Printer Drivers
- Port and Server Settings for Schof-based e-mail
- Information on getting and using OpenSSH-3.2.9 for Windows.
- Information on getting and using WinSCP-5.5.1 for Windows.
- Information on getting and using Cyberduck for OS X.
- Other Useful Things.
Location and Contact
ECEEHelp is located in ECEE 1B10A, across the hall from the ECE Main Office and behind E-Stores.
Our phone number is: 303-492-1290
Our Address is:
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0425
The best way to reach us is by e-mail: