- List three experiments, which can only be explained using quantum mechanics.
- What is a Rydberg?
- Name the two primary assumptions of the Bohr model.
- How do we know that the energy levels in a hydrogen atom are quantized?
- What two parameters are linked by Gauss's law?
- What two parameters are linked by Poisson's equation?
- What is the definition of thermal equilibrium?
- List the three laws of thermodynamics.
- Explain in words the meaning of the thermodynamic identity.
- What is the Fermi function?