- Lecture 7 slides
- Lecture 8/9 slides
- Lecture 11: Erickson's lecture notes, 4/10/12
- Sample Quiz 4 problems
- Prelab assignment for Exp. 4
- Experiment 4 procedure
- A few more hints on constructing and designing the feedback circuitry (last year's prelab assignment #2, not required this year).
- A few notes on Exp. 4 layout
- Exp. 4 final report rubrics: ECEN 5517, ECEN 4517.
- Contents of parts kit, with links to datasheets
- UC3525 PWM IC datasheets: TI, Unitrode
- Supplementary notes on ac modeling and measurement
- Getting started on the HP3577 network analyzer
- Bode 100 manual
- More slides with examples of converter Spice modeling
- Spice switch.lib file: library of averaged switch models. This version of the CCM-DCM1 model converges better in LTspice.
CCM-DCM1 symbol for LTspice, courtesy of Greg Stahl.