- 4/18: Instructions for Project Review 2 is posted on the Project page.
- 4/9: Prof. Le is traveling so no official office hour this week. You can however request office hour/help time with Casey Hardy . You can also request office hour with Prof. Le Friday afternoon.
There will be two guest lectures delivered by Casey Hardy this week on
- Analysis of SC DC-DC Converters
- Example Chip Design Review: Hybrid DC-DC Converter
- 4/5: Homework 5 is posted on the Assignment page.
- 4/3: Instructions for Project Review 1 is posted on the Project page.
- 3/11: Instructions for the Project Proposal presentation is posted on the Project page.
- Optional practice: Mixed-Mode Simulation Practice.
- This practice could help you speed up your converter simulation if you model the control block using verilogams.
- 3/2: Optional practice - No submission nor grade
- 3/1: Assignments:
- 2/27: Good/important reading sources: Below are the links to the Google Drive that has conference papers of the related conferences.
- Focus on the following conferences and find the sessions named similar to power converter, power management, or DC-DC converters, converter techniques, etc.
- 2/22: Assignments:
- 2/8: Readings: 3 integrated hybrid converters in this Zip file.
- You also want to read the references cited in these papers as well as newer papers that cite these papers.
- Next week: No class on Tuesday. Class on Thursday as normal.
- 2/5: HW2 due has been extended to 11:59PM Feb. 11.
- Instructions for the Preliminary Project Proposal presentation is posted on the Project page.
- Readings: 7 integrated switched-capacitor converters in this Zip file to prepare for the next class.
- 2/1: In HW2, passing DRC and LVS is not required since layout is not a focus on the class.
- That said, to understand the full design flow, trying to have clean DRC and LVS is still a strongly recommended practice.
- 2/1: Project definition is posted on the Project page.
- 1/28: Assignments:
- 1/24: To be able to access our class server from off campus, first VPN in to the CU network.
This is the instruction on how to do that.
- 1/23: Readings to prepare for HW2 on digital flow (also on the Lecture page):
- 1/21: Homework 1 is posted on the Assignment page.
- 1/16: Class starts today at 2PM in ECEE 265. See you all in class.