ECEN 4797 assignment
Do problems 8.5, 8.15, and 8.20 of the textbook (second edition).
ECEN 5797 assignment
Do problems 8.5, 8.6, 8.15, and 8.20 of the textbook (second edition).
Extra credit problems for both ECEN4797 and ECEN5797
Do problems 8.14 and 8.21(a-c)
Notes and suggestions for this problem set:
- Magnified views of the plots for Problems 8.5 and 8.6: print this out and sketch your asymptotes on this page.
- Problems 8.14 and 8.15: it is highly recommended that you use the graphical construction method discussed in class.
- A worked example on graphical construction of a series-parallel impedance combination
- A solved problem: Solution to Problem 8.13
- Problem 8.20 : it is highly recommended that you use the approximate analytical factorization method discussed in class.
- Semilog axes
- For all problems: no credit will be given for computer-generated plots.