Announcements, Updates, and Pertinent Material
- HW#9: current mode control, high frequency model
- Lecture 29: Average current mode control
- Lecture 28: Current mode control: simulation via Spice, DCM
- Lecture 27: Simulation via Simulink, current mode control
- Lecture 26: Sampled-data modeling of current mode control
- Lecture 25: AC modeling of current mode control
- Lecture 24: AC modeling of current mode control
Update 3/20/2015 RWE
Advanced modeling and control topics in power electronics, and power factor corrected supplies. Averaged switch modeling of converters, computer simulation using LTSpice and Matlab/Simulink, ac modeling of the discontinuous conduction mode, the current programmed mode, null double injection techniques in linear circuits, input filter design, harmonics in power systems, and low-harmonic rectifiers.
Prerequisite: ECEN 5797. ECEN 5807 is offered in alternate springs, including Spring 2015. Instructor: Prof. Bob Erickson. It is one of the three courses required for the Professional Certificate in Power Electronics.
The course is offered both to regular on-campus students and also to off-campus students via CAETE. All registered students can receive lectures via web-based streaming video through the Desire2Learn website. Further details of the course policies, including procedures for off-campus students, are listed on the Vitals page.