Published Conference and Journal Papers:
- S. Siewert, "Experiments with a Real-time Multi-Pipline Architecture for Shared Control ", IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montanna, March 2001. (PDF only).
- S. Siewert and G. Nutt, "Multi-Epoch Scheduling Within the Real-Time Execution Performance Agent Framework ", IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, Work-in-Progress Session, Orlando, Florida, December 2000. (PDF only).
- G. Nutt, S. Brandt, A. Griff, and S. Siewert, "Dynamically Negotiated Resource Management for Virtual Environment Applications ", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, MMIS'97 special section, August 1999. (Hardcopy only).
- S. Siewert, G. Nutt, E. Hansen, "The Real-Time Execution Performance Agent - An Approach for Balancing Hard and Soft Real-Time Execution for Space Applications ", International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Automation in Space, Noordwijk, Holland, June 1999. (Hardcopy Only), [I-SAIRAS 99 Slides (HTML)], [I-SAIRAS 99 Slides (Binary PPT)].
- S. Siewert, E. Hansen 1997. "Lowering the Cost of Mission Operations Through End-to-End Automation", International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Automation in Space, Tokyo, Japan, June 1997. (Hardcopy only).
- S. Siewert, G. Nutt, M. Humphrey, An Execution Performance Agent Interface to Parametrically Controlled In-kernel Pipelines (PostScript), IEEE Real-time Technology and Applications Symposium '97, Montreal, Canada, copyright IEEE, 1997. [RTAS 97 Slides (Binary PPT)].
- S. Siewert and Elaine Hansen, "A Distributed Operations Automation Testbed to Evaluate System Support for Autonomy and Operator Interaction Protocols" (HTML), "SpaceOps 96" 4th International Symposium on Space Mission Operations and Ground Data Systems, ESA, Forum der Technik, Munich, Germany, September 1996. [html presentation slides].
- S. Siewert and Gary Nutt, "A Space Systems Testbed for Situated Agent Observability and Interaction" (HTML), 2nd Conference on Robotics for Challenging Enviornments, ASCE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, June, 1996.
- S. Siewert and L. McClure, "A System Architecture to Advance Small Satellite Mission Operations Autonomy" (HTML), 9th Annual AIAA Utah State University Conference on Small Satellites, Logan Utah, September, 1995.